WHY TRAVEL WITH US
Ecoterra Nicaragua was created as a result of more than 20 yeas’r experience in tourism. Our personalized services with local nicaraguan guides and added values give our clients the assurance that when traveling with us they will be enjoying a true contact with culture anda nature of Nicaragua. We invite you to discover the wonders of this beautiful country with us. Our experienced team awaits, with open arms, to make your visit a unique and unforgettable experience.
With more than 12 years distinguishing ourselves as local experts in the operation of naturalistic and cultural tours in Costa Rica and Nicaragua, we are located in Granada, Calle El Caimito, de Alcaldía.
Recommendations to travel in Nicaragua
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE TRAVEL TO NICARAGUA
Nicaragua is a fascinating country. Here are some things you should know before you go..
- There are volcanoes everywhere. From the active volcano at Masaya to the crater lake at Apoyo, there are lots of opportunities for visitors to appreciate these natural wonders.
- It’s an affordable destination. Central America is known as agenerally affordable place to spend time, and Nicaragua is the cheapest country in the region.
- The Caribbean coast is an isolated paradise. get over to Bleufields and the Corn Islands, you’ll find an unspoilt paradise waiting to be discovered. With interesting history and amazing nature, it’s worth the light from Managua.
- Security is generally not a problem. There are frequent travel warnings, Nicaragua is relatively safe. Crime rates are lower, and if you take normal precaution, syou should be fine.
- It’s great for surfing. the Pacific coast and you’ll be spoiflto r choice when it comes to surfing beaches. There are top spots all down the coast, and several great ones near the party town of San Juan del Sur.