Colonial Granada 2 in 1 Tour
9:00 am and 3:00 pm
Main streets of Granada
FROM: $55 p/p
Granada the oldest colonial city in Latin America.
- 1 kilometer walk through the main streets during this Granada city tour.
- Visit its main tourist attractions in this Granada city tour (The Historic Cemetery of the Colonial City, La Polvora Fortress, Maria Auxiliadora Church, Merced Tower, Xalteva Walls, Xalteva Church, Central Park, Granada Cathedral, San Miguel Museum Francisco).
- 45-minute horse-drawn carriage ride.
- Independent driver and small groups ensuring the guide’s attention during the tour.
- Daily departures in the morning or in the afternoon.
Suitable for the whole family.
- Transportation from your hotel in comfortable vans
- Bilingual Local Tour Guide
- All entrance fees to sites mentioned
- Bottled mineral water
- Horse-drawn carriage ride
- Insurance policies.
- Comfortable shoes and clothing
- Rain poncho
- Sunblock, hat, sunglasses
- Extra money for snacks, tips, or souvenirs
- Any cancellation or modification of the reservation made less than 24 hours before departure will incur a penalty of 100%
- The customer shall it be at the agreed time and place, we’ll wait
- Price is per person (USD).
- The minimum operation of this tour is 2 adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is no minimum age.
- Child Price applies for children 0-11 yrs. Old $33
- Bilingual tour operated in English and Spanish.
- Vegetarian option is available, please request at the time of reservation.
- Transportation is included from most hotels. If your hotel is located far from Granada, please inquire about additional charges.
- Times are approximate, exact pick up time will be confirmed with your reservation.