The Real Nicaragua
6 hours, half Trip
South of the city of Granada
FROM: $99 p/p
“Nicaragua Libre” Real life experience in Nicaragua
- Experience the Real Nicaragua Tour.
- Visit coffee plantations, taste and experience the flavors of this iconic drink.
- Discover the world of handmade chocolate by visiting a small family cooperative.
- Learn about the process of making and rolling tobacco cigars.
- Delicious Nicaraguan lunch prepared on a wood-burning stove.
- Independent driver and small groups ensuring the guide’s attention during the Real Nicaragua Tour.
Suitable for the whole family.
- Transportation from your hotel in comfortable vans
- Bilingual Local Guide
- All entrance fees to sites mentioned
- Traditional Nicaraguan lunch
- Bottled mineral water
- Civil liability insurance policies
- Comfortable shoes and clothing
- Rain poncho, light jacket
- Insect repellent
- Extra money for snacks, tips, or souvenirs.
- Any cancellation or modification of the reservation made less than 24 hours before departure will incur a penalty of 100%
- Price is per person (USD).
- The minimum operation of this tour is 2 adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- There is no minimum age.
- Child Price applies for children 0-11 yrs. Old $59
- Bilingual tour operated in English and Spanish.
- Vegetarian option is available, please request at the time of reservation.
- Transportation is included from most hotels. If your hotel is located far from Granada, please inquire about additional charges.
- Times are approximate, exact pick up time will be confirmed with your reservation.